To select winning numbers Gexan lottery uses algorithm based on blockchain:
- The winning numbers are random and not known in advance.
- No one can influence the result of the draw, even the developers of Gexan.
How it works:
- An hour before the end of the draw, the purchase of tickets stops.
- We take first block of bitcoin blockchain after the time of the end of the draw.
- Bitcoin block hash is not known in advance.
- From the hash of the block we get the winning numbers.
Open algorithm code is published on GitHub.
Bitcoin block number is specified for each draw in “Draw archive”.
On this page you can check the compliance of the bitcoin block and numbers for any draw.